INTRODUCING OUR INTERACTIVE CLIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
THE TEMPUS SYSTEM
Interstate Companies is equipped with the best and most advanced snow and ice management technology in the Midwest. Once the snow begins to fly, Minnesota’s largest company-owned winter equipment fleet goes to work for you — powered by our state-of-the-art Tempus System.
This cutting-edge system allows tracking, communication, and management using GPS, smartphone apps and voice web services to provide accurate, real-time information, allowing us to immediately deploy crews, equipment, and deicing services with unmatched attention to detail providing industry-leading service and cost-saving efficiency. Tempus also allows our clients a full real time interactive service experience from the convenience of their office or mobile device.
GET TO KNOW THE SYSTEM
Customer Benefits with Snow Plow Technology
- 24/7 real time service monitoring
- Mobile client app allowing immediate service requests and GPS location data
- Direct communications with onsite managers
- Snow alerts and live service notifications let you know when we are plowing, deicing, servicing sidewalks, snow melting, etc.
- Real-time arrival notifications let you know the minute we are onsite
- View and track your snow removal investment with our cost and budgeting tool
TEMPUS OPERATIONAL ADVANTAGE
- Ability to manage, track, and efficiently route hundreds of pieces of real equipment in real-time
- Specific site specifications uploaded to workers mobile devices
- Dispatch, communication, and coordination of crews in real-time
- GPS mapping data allows for ultra accuracy when tracking and responding to service requests
PHOTO MESSAGE TECHNOLOGY & GPS PING SERVICE REQUEST
Our cutting-edge mobile app will now allow you to take a picture of an area that needs service.
Once the picture is taken on the app, it will immediately get sent to our dispatch center through our Tempus System recording the exact coordinates of the service location. This allows our teams to respond with ultra accuracy saving time and material, increasing safety, and reducing cost.
An Interstate employee answers our phone 24/7. Don’t want to talk? Enter a service request and communicate through our industry leading Tempus System. With multiple layers of backup, we have the people and technology to respond to every service request. No matter what your preferred means of communication, you can rest assured, if you’re in need of our services, Interstate will never leave you out in the cold.