crack fill and sealcoating
Sealcoating services in Twin Cities, MN offered by Interstate Companies spans affordable pavement and parking lot maintenance services, including seal coating, striping, repair, and crack filling. Research has shown that regular crack seal and sealcoating can save a property owner upwards of $100,000 over the life of asphalt pavement. The optimal time to perform asphalt maintenance services such as crack fill and seal coat are typically spring and summer. Interstate Companies will consult with you to ensure your project be completed in optimal conditions.
Minnesota Sealcoating Protects Asphalt Pavement
To ensure the greatest benefit from sealcoating, the underlying pavement must be prepared properly. Before any sealcoating can take place, pavement prep that includes routing and sealing cracks, repairing asphalt, and leveling any depressions is necessary to ensure a solid foundation for best results. In addition to extending the life of asphalt, crack sealing and sealcoating drastically improve the visual appeal and aesthetics of any commercial facility. To increase your property’s value even further, quick fixes such as repainting of parking and handicap spaces, signage, and directional arrows completes the process of recreating a fresh and inviting outdoor space.
optimal conditions for Sealcoat application services
- Apply a minimum of two coats during the spring season after frost is completely out of the ground.
- Minimum 50 degrees temperature. Do not apply when temperatures are forecasted to get below the 50-degree mark.
- Temperature should be rising for a period for nothing short of 24 hours.
- Avoid applying if rain is imminent within the same 24 hour period.
- Once the application of the seal coat is finished, allow it to cure for 24 hours before allowing vehicle traffic back on the surface.
Our Asphalt Sealing & Striping Services
- Crack Sealing
- Asphalt repair
- Depression leveling